Mundie Moms

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Jace Herondale! #Shadowhunters


Happy Birthday to one of our favorite fictional characters! Today is Jace Herondale's birthday. To celebrate, Cassie shared this image, a scene from one of our favorite moments in City of Bones, and had this to say:

Happy birthday Jace Herondale! 🎉 🎉 🎈 today is your true birthday (we always knew you were a Capricorn). I remember how long it took to figure you out, though I always knew your rapier wit hid your inner pain. You’re one of my first babies, one of the first characters I created, and as such will always have a special place in my heart. I’ll be posting a snippet from Son of the Dawn about Jace a little later; in the meantime have some art of Jace and Clary’s first kiss by Loweana! #tsc #theshadowhunterchronicles #jaceherondale

I can not wait to read the snippet from Son of the Dawn, Cassie will be posting later today! Stay tuned. I'll share it here as well. 


1 comment:

  1. Eee, yay :D Happy belated birthday to Jace. <3 Love love love this fanart so much. Sigh. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels