Mundie Moms

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ten Books Every Fantasy Reader Should Read / Top Ten Tuesday #56


Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is Books That Should Be On Your List If:..  My previous Top Ten Tuesday post was, Ten of My Latest 5 Star Reviews


Today's post was open to readers to choose which books they wanted to spotlight in their top ten list. I'm a huge fan of fantasy, and selected a list of books/series that every fantasy/urban fantasy reader should read. I have been on a fantasy / urban fantasy kick for a couple of years now. I blame this on some fabulous YA authors who's books I just can't seem to get enough of. Here are ten books / series, that fantasy readers should read. 

  1. Falling Kingdom series by Morgan Rhodes
  2. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
  3. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
  4. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
  5. The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson
  6. The Wrath and the Dawn series by Renee Ahdieh
  7. Snow Likes Ashes by Sara Raasch
  8. The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
  9. Study series by Maria V. Snyder
  10. Graceling Realm series by Kristin Cashore
  11. Scarlet by A.C. Vaughn
  12. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
These were just a few of my favorites. What are some of our favorite books you'd recommend to YA readers?

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great list!! I loved ACOTAR, Throne of Glass, The Winner's Curse and Snow Like Ashes!! I also have Graceling and The Kiss of Deception on my TBR :-) I really need to read some Cassandra Claire because I am so left out on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fantasy reader, but I do want to try and change that. I've had my eye on A Court of Thorns and Roses for a while now. Hopefully I can get to it soon! Great List!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about Fantasy novels these days, and your list is perfection (although I liked Fire even more than Graceling)! I have a few of these still on my shelf to read, but I will get to them.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! I love fantasy!! Actually read most of these already!! Loved all but a few, but it's still a lot of incredible reads!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I'm really looking forward to reading Scarlet!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I love so many of these books. <3 Stunning list sweetie :) Especially Graceling :D BEST BOOK. So much love for that one.

    ReplyDelete

Labels