Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten of My Latest 5 Star Reviews / Top Ten Tuesday #55



Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is Ten of my Latest 5 Star Reviews. My previous Top Ten Tuesday post was, Ten Books I Really Love But Haven't Talked About In A While.



I could have sworn I had reviewed more 5 star books this year, but in looking through all my reviews, I had a few that were 4.5 stars, and didn't quite hit the I LOVE THIS BOOK AND NEED MORE OF IT NOW feeling, which my 5 star books had. Here are my most recent 5 star reviews. I listed in order of the most recent reviews, which are:

 
I think it may be a bit obvious that I love fantasy/urban fantasy. What are some of your most recent 5 star reviews? 

4 comments:

  1. OMG you have so many great books here!! I must admit I've yet to read a Sarah J. Mass book, but I'm planning on it soon! Happy Tuesday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome books on your list, these are ones I have either loved myself or am desperate to read. I LOVED ACOTAR, that book was soooooo good. I am so excited for A Court of Mist and Fury, that can't release soon enough!!! I am definitely going to be adding some of these to my already endless TBR, so thanks for the awesome recommendations!!! :) Here's my most recent five star reads, if you want to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not If I See You First by Lindstrom. I love that the romance is subtle and makes your heart melt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely list sweetie :D YAY for loving Lady Midnight. <3 Best book. Sadly, I didn't do this list, as I had not read that many books that were five stars yet this year :( Sobs. Rerad so many meh books :\ Not okay, lol. But love your list a lot :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels