Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About In A While / Top Ten Tuesday #54


Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is Ten Books I Really Love But Haven't Talked About In A While. My previous Top Ten Tuesday post was, Ten Books On My Spring TBR List


I love this week's topic, and I enjoyed going through and selecting books I have loved, but haven't read in a long time or haven't talked a lot about (except of course for Clockwork Princess). As I've put this list together, I've realized how much I've missed reading these books. I can still point out everything I loved about these books. Now I'm thinking I need to put aside some new releases so I can re-read these all time favorites of mine.  Here's my list of books I Really Love, but Feel Like I Haven't Talked About In A While. 


  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter
  • Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
  • Poison Study Maria V. Snyder 
  • Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rosi
  • The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan 
  • Queen in Exile by Donna Hatch 
Wow, talk about walking down memory road. Some of these reads go back to 2010. I need to re-read these books soon. I don't even think I reviewed all of these titles on the blog. 

What are some of your favorite books you've not talked about in awhile?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I ADORED Poison Study! I feel like I mention Maria's books in some way every now and then!

    Also loved Firelight, Ignite Me, and Under the Never Sky! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heist Society was on my list this week too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/22/top-ten-tuesday-49/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay :D Stunning list Katie. <3 Thank you for sharing about these books :) Ahh. Graceling. <3 My all time favorite. SO PERFECT. Adore many of the other books too :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels