Mundie Moms

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Lady Midnight Snippet



Cassandra Clare treated fans to snippet of Lady Midnight! This one might have us snickering just a bit. 
Livvy made an exasperated noise, stomped forward, and seized Mark by the back of the shirt. “You don’t want him,” she said to the pink-haired girl. “He has syphilis.”
The girl goggled. “Syphilis?”
“Five percent of people in America have it,” said Ty, helpfully.
“I do not have syphilis,” Mark said in a fury. “There are no sexually transmitted diseases in Faerieland!”
The mundane girls fell instantly silent.
I don't know about you, but all I can hear in my head right now is Will whispering, "Demon Pox." 

Lady Midnight will be released on March 8th, 2016! You can find out more about the book, and where you can pre-order it from (if you haven't already), here

1 comment:

  1. I love all the teasers Cassie share. <3 And this one is awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete

Labels