Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015 Favorites: Top 5 Favorite Debut Authors


This week we're wrapping up the end of 2015 with a list of our favorites. At the end of each year we put together a list of our favorites. From favorite reads, favorite debut authors, new releases, couples, book covers, book boyfriends and more. Each day this week we'll be featuring a favorite from this year. Don't miss our giveaway at the end of the week!

Today's favorites list is our favorite Debut Authors. There were some amazing debut authors this year. I'm constantly in awe of the amazing writing talent debut authors have. Here were some of our favorite 2015 debuts.

2 comments:

  1. Yay :D Stunning post girls. <3 I have only read The Storyspinner and Red Queen. Ack. But I loved that first one so much :D A bit meh about Red Queen, though :p The other books looks awesome too :D Thank you for sharing about your favorite debuts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Hello, I Love You, but it looks like a fun book. Your post just added a lot of books to my TBR pile :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels