Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

10 New To Me Authors In 2015 / Top Ten Tuesday #45



Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. This week's topic is Ten New To Me Authors in 2015. My last Top Ten Tuesday post was, Ten 2016 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To Reading.

I feel like this year has been an amazing YA reading year. The debut releases this year were phenomenal! To add to those reads, I also read a couple new releases from authors who didn't have debut books, but who's books I've been wanting to read this year. Their new releases were amazing. Check out my list of the Top 10 New To Me Authors of 2015. 







  1. Victoria AveyardThe Red Queen
  2. Renee AhadiehThe Wrath & The Dawn
  3. Sabba TahirAn Ember In The Ashes
  4. Becky WallaceThe Storyspinner 
  5. Erin Bowman, Vengeance Road
  6. Jennifer JenkinsNameless 
  7. Heather PettyLock & Mori 
  8. Melissa GrayThe Girl At Midnight 
  9. Katie M. StoutHello, I Love You 
  10. Catherine DoyleVendetta 

Who are some of your new to you authors in 2015?

7 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading both The Girl At Midnight and Hello, I Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read The Wrath & The Dawn!
    Great Top Ten! :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Great list! I still need to read Wallace and Aveyard! But LOVED Ahdieh, Grey, and Tahir! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wrath & The Dawn is definitely on my TBR for 2016! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have added Bowman to my list. :)Check out my TTT and Music Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red Queen is definitely on my TBR for 2016!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/top-ten-tuesday-34/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for gorgeous list :D Stunning post Katie. <3 Many of these authors were new to me too this year :) And some I still have to read ;p

    ReplyDelete

Labels