Mundie Moms

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet / Top Ten Tuesday #37



Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. This week's topic is Ten Series I've Not Finished Yet. My last Top Ten Tuesday post was, Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit, there are more than ten series I've not yet finished yet. Sometimes it's just so hard to keep up with a series when there are a lot of brand new releases coming out that keep catching my eye. The good news about my list is, I'm totally planning on finishing the series listed below. My advantage, or at least I keep telling myself it's an advantage, is that now I can read the entire series without having to wait for the next book to be out. Here are my top ten series I've not yet finished.
  1. HARRY POTTER by J.K. Rowling - I KNOW! I need to finish this series. Now that my son is starting the series, I will. Although I've been saying for the past few years I would finish this series I've yet to do so. lol
  2. THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS series by Cassandra Clare - Yep, I'm a fansite of Cassie's and I've not yet read the last book in the series, thanks to some awesome people who felt the need to tell me happened in City of Heavenly Fire before the book was even in my hands. Spoilers ruined my reading of it.
  3. Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima- This is a fabulous series, and I can't wait to finish reading it. 
  4. The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole - This is another series that I don't know why, but I never finished. I've got the series sitting my bookshelves, waiting to be read. 
  5. The Katerina Triology by Robin Bridges - This is a series I've been looking forward to reading. I've got all three books sitting on my shelves waiting to be read. 
  6. The Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead - I have the last three books in this series to read, and I know I need to get them read asap.
  7. Across The Universe trilogy by Beth Revis - I hate it when I have read all but the last book in a series. This is the case with this series. 
  8. Acadia series by Kai Meyer - Again, another series I've been waiting to read, but haven't started it. I've got his series on my shelf waiting to be read.
  9. Insignia series by S.J. Kincaid - This is another series sitting on my shelves waiting to be read. I swear I have a book problem, and that bleeds into my list of series I still need to either finish reading or begin to read.
  10. Embrace series by Jessica Shirvington - I love this series, and for some reason I've yet to finish it. I will.... soon. 
What are some series you still need to finish reading?

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear your reading experience of CoHF got spoiled :( I really hope someday you feel like starting it with positive thougts on your mind and enjoy the ending to such a fantastic series. I haven't finished the Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo. Really enjoyed book one but somehow I haven't gotten to read two and three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so mad when the end was spoiled. One day I will finish reading the series. The Shadow & Bone series is so good! It's so hard keeping up with a series when there are all sorts of new books coming out.

      Delete
  2. The last book in Across the Universe is the most different of the trilogy but I thought it was every bit as good as the first two. :) And of course, Harry Potter just gets more and more epic as you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that about the ATU series. I heard book three is the best book from the series. I have LOVED the HP series so far. I'm still on book, which I've been on for years. I just need to sit and read it.

      Delete
  3. The only series on your list I have finished is the Harry Potter series and the mortal instruments series. The others I need to check out.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are awesome series that you've read. :) I definitely recommend the other series. They're on my list as I've got the books on my shelves. I just need to read them. I need more time in the day. LOL

      Delete
  4. oh you must finish the HP series - so worth the read :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though you know what happens in CoHF, it's still wonderful to read. I need to finish the Acadia series, too. I love Kai Meyer. Good luck with these!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous list Katie. <3 Ahh. So many awesome books that you have yet to read :) Hope you'll get the chance to read them all very, very soon. <3 HARRY POTTER! Final books are so so good :) And ugh. You must read City of Heavenly Fire VERY SOON, it is stunning. <3 And ahh. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis :D AWESOME last book. Read it. Love it. <3 Happy reading Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels