Mundie Moms

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Top Ten (Middle Grade) Books On My Summer Reading List | Top Ten Tuesday #30




Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. I know it's Wednesday, but I had a lot going on, on the blog yesterday, and decided to post this a day late. Today's topic is, Top Ten Books On My Summer Reading List. My last Top Ten Tuesday post was, Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach/Pool Bag This Summer. To mix things up a bit, I'm making today's list for Top Ten MG (middle grade) Books that are on my TBR list aka these are sitting on my shelves waiting to be read. (Click the book's title to be taken to it's Goodreads page)





  1. Crown of Three by J.D. Blackthorn, released on 6/2/15 from Aladdin
  2. Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George, on sale 7/7/15 from Bloomsbury
  3. The Doldrums by Nicholas Gannon, on sale 9/2015 from Greenwillow
  4. The Vanishing Island by Barry Wolverton , on sale 9/1/15 from Walden Pond Press
  5. The Wollstonecraft Detective Agency by Jordan Stratford, released on 1/6/15 from Knopf Books for Young Readers
  6. Absolutely Truly by Heather Vogel Frederick, released on 11/4/14 from Simon Kids
  7. The Water and the Wild by K.E. Ormsbee, released on 4/14/15 from Chronicle Books
  8. When Mischief Came To Town by Katrina Nannestad, on sale 1/5/16 from HMH Books for Young Readers
  9. The Girl in the Torch by Robert Sharenow, released on 5/26/15 from Balzer & Bray
  10. Like Water on Stone by Dana Walrath, released on 11/11/15 from Delacorte Press
If you haven't yet ventured into reading MG books, I highly recommend that you do. There are a lot of fabulous MG books out there that are appealing to YA readers. Don't let the Middle Grade, in middle grade books scare you away. Trust me, there are some MG books that are just as fabulous as some of the YA books I've read. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get into more middle grade books as well! I want to read The Girl in the Torch and Silver in the Blood too!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, these books looks so gorgeous :D Have heard that Silver in the Blood is YA, though, not middle grade? :) Either way, I'm really excited to read it too. <3 I hope you'll love all of these books sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels