Mundie Moms

Monday, May 11, 2015

The Mortal Instruments New Cover Designs Are Being Revealed TOMORROW | The Infernal Devices New Cover Designs Are Being Revealed on WEDNESDAY!


Oh my Shadowhunter heart! The newly redesigned TMI covers are being revealed TOMORROW and the TID ones are being revealed on Wednesday!

I am so excited about the new TID and TMI covers! I can wait to see these new designs. I hear they are amazing! We've already seen the new cover for City of Bones. I'm dying to see the covers with Will and Jem. I'll admit, I LOVE the original covers. What gives me hope that I'll love the new covers just as much, is that the same artist has designed the newly repackaged ones.

Cassie shared teasers of what we can except to see on the new covers, with these teaser graphics.


Here's what Cassandra Clare shared about the covers:


So as you all know, coming September 1st, the TMI/TID Shadowhunters novels are being repackaged with all-new cover art! The City of Bones cover has been released; you’ve seen it before, and I’m reposting it now along with teasers for two of the other covers - I bet you can guess the characters :)
Find ABC Family’s Shadowhunters social media accounts, they’ll be revealing the other five TMI covers tomorrow starting at 10amPST! https://www.facebook.com/ShadowhuntersSeries
The TID covers will be released Wednesday; stay tuned to find out where. :)

I can not wait to see Tessa, Will and Jem! Okay, mostly just Will, but I do love the other characters as well. Really, I'm looking forward to seeing ALL the covers! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels