Mundie Moms

Monday, May 4, 2015

Shadowhunters TV Series: Stay Up To Date With the Latest TV Series News By Following These Accounts


Happy Mundane Monday! Last week we received the exciting news about Simon and Izzy being cast. I wonder if we'll find out who has been cast for Clary this week. *crossing my fingers* There's a lot of great ways for fans to stay connected with the Shadowhunters TV series. If you would like to say up with the latest Shadowhunters TV series news, I would highly suggest following:
The CAST
*I'll be updating this list, and including it in our new Shadowhunters TV series page as we get more news. 

Speaking of Shadowhunters TV,  CONGRATULATIONS to ShadowhuntersTV for reaching over 100.000 likes on Facebook! To celebrate they treated fans to a "Jace & Simon" picture.


I seriously love that these two were cast as Jace and Simon. I'm looking forward to seeing them bring these to beloved characters to life on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels