Mundie Moms

Monday, March 2, 2015

The Mortal Instruments T.V. Series Plans for a Limited Series #TMITVSeries



Happy Mundane Monday Shadowhutners! I found some exciting news earlier this morning (late last night for many of you, as I'm currently over seas), that I wanted to share with you about the #TMITVSeries. Check out this tweet below, which I took a picture of after I RT'ed. 


There has been no official word on plans for the TMI series yet. Meaning I've not heard anything from the studio. However, I like that there are plans for the series and that it's being discussed, and that it's being mentioned on Twitter. I know many of us fans are extremely anxious to know more about the TMI T.V. Series. 

To clarify what Limited Series means. I know some fans were concerned about the "limited" series. My understanding is that this means there is a predetermined end date when they have a limited series for TV. For all we know that might be a couple years from now, or it might be a few months. They have a lot of storyline to go with, and I'm curious to see how long the series will run for. I'm hoping it's for awhile. I have no worries about the amount of story they can cover in a few seasons. 

Shooting wise, I like that they're hoping to shoot in Toronto, which is the same city the TMI Movie was shot in. Hopefully that means we'll see a lot of the same or similar places we saw in the movie, in the T.V. series. 

Once I hear more news about the TMI T.V. series, I'll post it here. In the mean time, what are your thoughts about the possibility of having a limited TMI series for TV? 

2 comments:

  1. I do hope the date they choose is a few years from now and but hopefully there can be an option for continuation. It's already been proven that a book series can last on tv(Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars) so if done right and it sticks to the books I see no reason for Shadowhunters to not get fans, new and old, and make it on tv as well. But I can still only hope that it doesn't get canceled without notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some times "limited series" can turn into long running series. Walking Dead was a limited series, but it was so popular they kept it going.

    ReplyDelete

Labels