Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ten Books For Readers Who Like Fantasy; Top Ten Tuesday #23

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish

Hello & welcome to this week's post. Last week's topic was All Time Favorite Books From The Past Three Years. This week's topic is Ten Books For Readers Who Like ________

Today I picked Fantasy. I've been on a huge fantasy kick recently, and have read some fantastic fantasy books. Since it was hard to only pick 10 of my favorites, I decided to make it easier and pick 10 favorite fantasy books that I've recently read. Here are my recommendations for Reads Who Like Fantasy:


  1. Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes (The Falling Kingdom series #3)
  2. Heir of Fire by Sara J. Maas (Throne of Glass series #3) 
  3. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
  4. The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace
  5. Shadowstudy by Maria V. Snyder 
  6. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking 
  7. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers (His Fair Assassins #3)
  8. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
  9. Ignite by Sara B. Larson
  10. Talon by Julie Kagawa
  11. Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo
This list could go on and on. There are a lot of great fantasy books I've read over the last few years that I'd recommend. What are some of your favorite Fantasy reads?

8 comments:

  1. Perfect choices! I still need to read The Storyspinner. I've heard so many good things about it. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasy isn't a genre I tend to pick up but these sound like great epic fantasy.

    I picked books with amazing romances.

    My TTT http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/top-ten-book-for-readers-who-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list of books for this week's TTT post!! Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-for-readers.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've never read any of these, but I think The Storyspinner looks really interesting! I'm going to have to check it out. :) Aidyl @ Noveltea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did Top Ten Books for Readers who like Throne of Glass! I need to check these recommendations out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect choices^^ I definitely need to read Snow Like Ashes, Falling Kingdoms and The Study series! I've also heard awesome things about Storyspinner :D And of course, I have nothing but love for HoF ♥

    Here's my TTT this week

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Labels