Mundie Moms

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cassandra Clare Addresses 'Shadowhunters' TV Series Rumors




There are a lot of rumors going around about the Shadowhunters TV series right now. Just briefly, Cassandra Clare addressed the casting rumors about the series. Here's what Cassie said when asked about whether or not Magnus Bane would be in the Shadowhunters TV series. 
Before City of Heavenly Fire came out, I was deluged with emails asking me if it was true that Alec was going to die because there were rumors he was.
There are always rumors floating around. I’ve seen nothing to indicate that Magnus isn’t in the TV show. And there is no reason anyone would know the answer to that, since it’s too early for anyone to actually have the information that would lead to a rumor like that.
Also, TV shows are not like movies. If a character isn’t in the pilot, it doesn’t mean they won’t be in later episodes. It’s kind of a nice thing about TV, that they can start one way and then reroute and change things.
I know everyone is very anxious for news and freaking out. I totally understand. I believe there will be news soon. Sit tight!

I think we're all extremely anxious for news about the T.V. Series. Magnus is one I'm most curious about when it comes to the casting. It will be interesting to see which characters are in the t.v. series. I would hope all of them are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels