Mundie Moms

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

10 New Series I'm Looking Forward to Reading in 2015; Top Ten Tuesday #17


This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish

Hello &  welcome to this week's post. Last week's topic was Top 10 2014 Releases I Meant To Read, But Didn't Get To. This week's topic was a Freebie. Today's topic is 10 New Series I'm Looking Forward to Reading 2015, which was inspired by Jamie's topic for this week's meme. Last year was the end of some of my favorite series, and this year is the beginning of what I think will be some great new series. I've listed the first book in each of those series below.


  1. A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas, to be released on 5/5/15 from Bloomsbury, I am so excited Sarah has a new book coming out. I love her books.
  2. A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes, to be released on 6/23/15 by Razorbill, Morgan is another one of my all time favorite authors. This series is one I'm dying to get my hands on, as it's ties into her Falling Kingdom series.
  3. Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder, to be released on 2/24/15 by Mira, MARIA has a NEW SERIES coming out!! I LOVE Maria's series, and I am over the moon about this one. I can't wait to be back in Yelena's world. 
  4. Red Queen by Victoria Averyard, to be released on 2/101/15 by Orion, this is a debut book that is already getting glowing reviews.
  5. Lock & Mori by Heather Petty, to be released on 9/15/15 from Simon & Schuster, this is a debut book Sophie & I are so excited to read. It's Sherlock Holmes with a twist, set in modern day London!
  6. We All Fall by Ally Carter, released on 1/20/15 (TODAY) from Scholastic, this is a book I reviewed yesterday here on the blog, and loved it! I'm a huge Ally Carter fan, and this book did not disappoint. 
  7. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking, released on 1/6/15 from St. Martin's Griffin, this is another book I reviewed here on MMs, and I loved this one as well. It's the first book I've read by Amanda Hocking, and I can not wait to read the rest of this series!
  8. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, to be released on 10/8/15 by Henry Holt, I don't even care what this book is about, Leigh Bardugo has a new book coming out!
  9. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows, to be released on 3/10/15 from Katherine Tegen Books, I am so excited that Jodi Meadows has a new series coming out! I can't wait to read it. 
  10. Court of Fives by Kate Elliott, to be released on 8/18/15 by Little Brown, this is Kate's debut YA series, and it sounds like an exciting one. 
There are so many great titles being released this year. I'm really looking forward to adding these new series to my bookshelves this year. What new series are you looking forward to reading this year?

5 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your list. Can't wait to read many of these too, especially Sarah Maas' and Leigh Bardugo's new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Queen and Frostfire were so good! I want to read the Sarah Maas one as well.
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about A Court of Thorns and Roses, Frostfire and Red Queen too. I'm currently contemplating pre-ordering the Orphan Queen.
    http://www.heatherfjames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the books on your list this week. I'll have to check them out. Here's a link to my TTT for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-authors-id-like-to-meet.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Amazing post Katie. <3 I'm dying for a lot of these books too. Especially ACOTAR. <3 I hope you will love them all when you get to read them :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels