Mundie Moms

Monday, December 1, 2014

Mundane Monday #228- Jace & Clary's COHF Cave Scene (Director's Cut)


Happy Mundane Monday! 
I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend. 
I enjoyed some much needed down time with family. 
Just in case you missed it, last week while answering a fan's question, Cassandra Clare shared an uncut edition of the Jace & Clary's sexy times scene in the cave. If you've read City of Heavenly Fire, you'll KNOW the scene that she shared. I'm only posting a little bit about what she share, and have included the link she shared to read the whole thing. Again, this is an uncut edition of that sexy times scene. 

You demand zee sexytimes? Fine, here they are! I break! My will = shattered. Okay, so basically this is just the Jace and Clary cave scene (yes, THAT one) from CoHF before it was edited down for length and Less Obviousness About What Was Happening. I don’t think they actually do anything different here, and really it’s a scene about people having feelings about sex rather than particularly about sex. But enjoy! Um, happy Thanksgiving!

Happy reading and Happy Monday! *snickers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels