Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Waiting on Wednesday #230


By: Jennifer L Armentrout
Published by: Disney Hyperion
To Be Released on: March 31st, 2015
Add it to Goodreads

It’s Ella’s senior year of high school and she and her best friend Linds plan to make it the best year ever. At Brock Cochran’s end of summer pool party, the girls vow to have as much fun as possible before they head off to different colleges in the fall. 

But when Ella is mysteriously attacked on her way home from the party, everything changes. Ella’s carefree senior year plans disintegrate as she finds herself at the center of an attempted murder investigation.

Ella is determined to move on; to get her life back to normal, but she can’t seem to shake the feeling that she’s still being watched. Suddenly, the people closest to her seem the most suspicious, like the elusive Jensen Carver. In her seemingly safe West Virginia town, Ella starts to wonder who she can actually trust


I was sold at " written by Jennifer L. Armentrout". I've yet to read a book by Jennifer that I didn't love. I can't wait to read this one!

4 comments:

  1. Cool!! It sounds amazing :-). I love Jennifer's books and I can't wait to read this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her books as well! I'm anxious to read this one.

      Delete
  2. This looks so good. And, of course, I would read ANYTHING by Jennifer Armentrout!!! xxLiza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I would read just about anything she wrote.

      Delete

Labels