Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 2014 YA Releases

Happy November! I can't believe we're almost to the end of 2014. Where has this year gone? I think I can say that this year's fabulous releases has done a number on my bank account. It seems like each year gets better and better with it's releases. Check out the list of YA books hitting shelves this month! 


The Week of November 4th 


The Week of November 11th
The Week of November 18th
The Week of November 25th
This list is complied from the following: Epic Reads, Goodreads, and books I've received from authors/publishers to review. *Don't see a new YA releases you know is out this month? Just leave me a comment with the book's info, and I'll include it on the list. *  Thank you for stopping by & HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels