Mundie Moms

Friday, September 5, 2014

Exciting News From Jennifer Armentrout About The Dark Elements Series

Jennifer Armentrout announced some exciting news yesterday about her The Dark Elements series! Fans get to choose who Layla ends up with! 


Fans every where are internally screaming over this.... *all Supernatural gifs are from Jennifer's post*


Next month fans of her series get to choose who they want Layla to end up with.... Zayne or Roth. Now I don't know about you guys, but I seriously may end up voting for Team Layla, or I might end up voting for each guy every other day. I'm seriously so torn on who I want her to choose. 

Here's how the voting will work, per Jennifer:

Here’s how this is going to work:
Beginning on Tuesday, October 21st, the day Stone Cold Touch goes on sale, you’ll have 3 weeks to visit the series website, www.thedarkelementsseries.com to take a poll and decide which guy Layla should ultimately choose in the final book in the trilogy, Every Last Breath.
At the end of 3 weeks, we will tally all the votes, and that’s when I’ll start writing Every Last Breath. The guy who gets the most votes is the one Layla will pick.
To prevent early spoilers, I’m not going to reveal who won the poll in advance…you’ll have to wait until Every Last Breath goes on sale on July 28th, 2015 to find out whether Zayne or Roth wins Layla in the end. I promise the book will be epic and definitely worth the wait!
I’ve always had the world’s most devoted and outspoken readers, so I know Layla’s fate is in the best of hands with you guys, and I’m counting on you to get out there and vote and tell all your friends to do the same. And if you haven’t yet read the Dark Elements, you’ve got plenty of time to get up to speed before it’s time to vote: the e-prequel novella, Bitter Sweet Love, and White Hot Kiss are both available now [ Amazon , B&N , iBooks], and you can preorder Stone Cold Touch here [Amazon , B&N , iBooks].

Who will you choose? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels