Mundie Moms

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Recent YA News - Books To Movie News: Book Trailers

Wow, has this summer flown by or what? It's been a crazy busy summer and I just recently got back from a much needed family vacation. While I was gone, I feel like I missed a ton of bookish and book to movie news. In the coming months some beloved YA books will be coming to life on the big screen. The Giver, If I Stay, The Maze Runner and Mockingjay. Check out some of their recently released movie trailers bellows: 




Out in theaters on August 22nd (in the US), Warner Brothers shared If I Stay's 2nd trailer recently with fans. Check it out above. Check out movie stills, cast interviews and more here

 

THE MAZE RUNNER! This is a movie that received a ton of buzz at last year's Comic Con. I attended last year's Nerd HQ, where they shared a teaser of an unedited snippet of the trailer, and even that looked AWESOME! I can not wait to see this movie come to life on the big screen. The Maze Runner hits theaters on September 19th.  

 

It's almost here! The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (Part 1) was first revealed at San Diego's Comic-Con recently, and has now hit the web. This was my first time watching this trailer, and wow! This looks like it's going to be another fabulous movie adaptation. I can't wait to see it when it hits theaters later this fall. Check it out above. 

Are you planning on catching all these movies on the big screen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels