Mundie Moms

Monday, June 16, 2014

Mundane Monday #214- Church


Happy Mundane Monday!



Finally! Church gets his own TMI Flower Project card! haha 
Yesterday Cassie shared this picture that artist Cassandra Jean created, here.
Here's what Cassie said:

Church gets his own flower card. Because he is that awesome. Thank you Cassandra Jean!
(I shut down my ask box temporarily because I was overwhelmed with questions about CoHf but I also wanted to give people time to read it before doing all the answers. I’m thinking about opening it back up again for questions about writing and publishing if that’s something people would be interested in.)

Aww... Church. He looks so cute and cuddly. *snickers*

And just because, here's one of Cassandra Jean's latest ones of Magnus


Though when do we ever need an excuse to post a picture of Magnus. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels