Mundie Moms

Saturday, June 21, 2014

It's Summer Which Means It's Time For Summer Reading

Image found here

Happy First Day of SUMMER!
One of the things I love about Summer is Summer Reading.
Earlier this week I shared 10 of the books on my Summer List. I only shared 10, because my currently Summer Reading list looks like it get through to the middle of fall. There are so many great books that I've had sitting on my shelf, and ones that have been or will be released this summer. There's not enough days during summer vacation to read all the books I want to read.

These are book hitting shelves this Summer and I can't wait to pick them up!




1) Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo
2) Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
3) Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4) Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
5) Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead 
6) Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater

These books have been sitting on my shelves, waiting to be read




1) The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
2) Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
3) Being Sloan Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
4) My Life Net Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
5) Fifteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton

Here's to summer reading, fun vacations, relaxing days, safe travels and lots of memories!
I'd love to know, what's on your summer reading list?


1 comment:

  1. I am SO EXCITED to read Isla and The Happily Ever After!! Should be amazing!! :)
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels