Mundie Moms

Monday, June 30, 2014

Cassandra Clare Discusses Her Upcoming Series, Magisterium: The Iron Trial


Cassie took to Tumblr yesterday to answer a fan question about her upcoming release, The Iron Trail, which is book one in her MG (middle grade) series that she's co-written with fellow YA author, Holly Black!

"frozeninstruments said: Hello Cassie! I’m looking forward to the first book of TDA and Magisterium series, now that TMI is over. :’) I see that you’ve been posting TDA snippets lately… can you share some snippets from Magisterium?"
I will soon! I’m letting the post-CoHF hangover wear off first. Right now you can read the prologue and first chapter of Iron Trial here. And here is the upload of the full cover. The poem on the back is called the Cinquain — it’s part of the rules of the alchemical magic of the Magisterium. Each element has a purpose and each balances another.
Cassandra Jean’s also drawn the characters of the Iron Trial and I look forward to showing them to you!

I'm looking forward to this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels