Mundie Moms

Sunday, May 11, 2014

City of Lost Souls Read-A-Long: Chapter 10


Hello & welcome to day #10 of our City of Lost Souls Read-A-Long. You can find out more about the read along and find the schedule here. There is no right or wrong way to participate. Your comments can be as long or as short as you'd like them to be. 

Today's discussion is about the Chapter 10: The Wild Hunt

Chapter 10
  • I love the Jace & Clary moments in this chapter. Despite my swooning over them, there's something that seems a little off with Jace. Is it just me or do you feel the same way?
  • Go Izzy! Jocelyn peeved me when she went off on Simon about letting Clary go after Jace. I love that not only did Simon and Magnus point that Clary does what she wants, and no one can stop her, Izzy put her in her place with her what she said to her. That doesn't done in a rude manner, but to me Jocelyn needed to her what Izzy said, because what she said was right. Did you agree with what Izzy said?
  • Do you think Luke is going to make it? 
Please DO NOT POST SPOILERS. There's some fans who are joining the read-a-long who are reading Clockwork Prince for the first time. 

1 comment:

  1. This is really helping me to keep up with the book. I love the parts with Jace and Clary and I just try to picture them having this moment in the meadow at Idris not where they are in the situation they are in.
    Love the Izzy got to vent but in a constructive manner. Also to Jocelyn so she can remember what it was like to be that age and in love and make a few bad choices.

    ReplyDelete

Labels