Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

ISLA and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins, Waiting on Wednesday


By: Stephanie Perkins
Published by: Dutton (Penguin Teen)
To Be Released on: May 13th, 2014
Pre-Order it from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Add it to Goodreads

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new
.


I feel like all I need to say is this book is by Stephanie Perkins, enough said! Sophie and I are both HUGE Stephanie Perkins fans, and we're both itching to get our hands on this book. We LOVED the first two books in this series, and now we'll patiently wait till the Spring to fall in love with Isla and the Happily Ever After.

What book are you waiting on?

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Stephanie Perkins books! I can't wait to read this. She has yet to disappoint me! Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm such a huge Stephanie Perkins fan!

      Delete
  2. Excited for this one too! Love Stephanie Perkins--great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. YES. YES. Isla and the Happily Ever After is definitely at the top of my list and I can't wait to see how Stephanie brings it all together. I actually woke up this morning thinking I want and need to re-read Anna and Lola. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Anna and Lola!! I may have to re-read both of those a few times to hold me over till this book comes out.

      Delete
  4. Eeeep! It's being released on my birthday!!! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete

Labels