Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

City of Heavenly Fire Snippet


Cassie's great at teasing us. Really she's good at giving us snippets, and then leaving us hanging. Her last snippet about killed us, and the one she posted yesterday leaves me hanging.... 

“Clary,” Jocelyn said. “I want you to meet Tessa Gray.”

Seriously? We need more than this (yes I'm impatient when it comes to waiting on Cassie's books). LOL just saying. How did Tessa and Clary meet? In City of Glass we know Clary saw her, but they didn't say anything to one another. And what will Jocelyn's response be? What is going on?! I need to know these things. haha I don't know if I can wait till next Spring for this book. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    In what chapter did Clary saw Tessa?? I dont remember

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was at the very end of City of Glass. She didn't know it was Tessa at the time. That's something that Cassie later came out and confirmed. Tessa is the girl Magnus is talking to on page 525

      Delete

Labels