Mundie Moms

Thursday, August 8, 2013

The S.W.E.A.T. Tour Featuring: Shannon Messenger, Amy Tintera, Debra Driza & Kasie West


Check it out TX readers! Some of my favorite authors are in TEXAS this week for a fabulous S.W.E.A.T. tour! You guys do not want to miss this. I am totally bummed I am. I was so excited to help set up the Austin and Round Rock stops for the event, and attend, but I'm currently in Los Angeles for the TMI Movie premiere. Luckily these amazing ladies understand, BUT, I really hope YA fans are able to make it out to one of their 4 stops to show them their support. I've met Shannon and Amy before, and I've heard how fabulous Debra and Kasie are. If you're able to attend any of the TX stops, please let me know how it was.

Check out The Book Spot to find out TONIGHT's event info, here.

Check out Book People's website here, to find out more about their event.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds so awesome. Wish I was in Texas visiting family so I could go. Have fun at the movie premier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie - That would be so fun both family and this tour stop! Katie and Emm will have an amazing time!

      Delete
  2. Ooo I'm tempted to drive out to the the Irving one. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! I just got a babysitter! Thanks for the great date night idea! My hubby gets to come with me. He's the best.

      Delete

Labels