Mundie Moms

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lily Collins: "It really reminded me how passionate fans are"

getting-ready-lily-collins-06_184531705077
Lily Collins is one of the most down to earth people ever. The starlet lives her life and we think she makes a perfect Clary Fray. But here's the question - what does she think of us?
"I was in Dublin recently; I was in the middle of a field at a concert and these two girls came over to me and they were just screaming hysterically, and they were like, ‘What’s your name?’ and I was like, ‘Lily,’ and they were like, ‘No, Clary Fray!’ And then they started screaming, ‘August 21st!’ and I was like, [whispers] ‘What’s happening August 21st?’ Like, I was totally in a different movie mindset, and they were like, ‘Your movie comes out!’ and it just really reminded me how passionate the fans are, and how aware they are and how excited they are," Lily recalled to teen.com. "So to experience that in this field, it really reminded me how excited everyone is."
We are excited Lily! Thanks for being so patient with us and believing in us! SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels