Mundie Moms

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cassandra Clare on Jamie Campbell Bower


Can I just say how much I love this picture of Jamie and Cassie at the Berlin premiere of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Cassie recently posted a similar pic, but it's this shot and the caption below that totally got my attention this morning on Tumblr.

When Jamie auditioned first he’d just gotten off a plane and he was messy and tired and yet he just became Jace, right there on the screen. That was always the thing I had faith in. Being on set and seeing him, and seeing the footage now, yes, that above is pretty much exactly how I always envisioned Jace.- Cassandra Clare (Source)

This quote has so many feels to it. I've told Jamie every time I've seen him over the past few months just how perfect he is as Jace. I'm so glad he's proved me, once a doubter who didn't see him as Jace when he was first cast, wrong. From the moment Jamie walked into the room where we sat to interview him on set, I knew HE was Jace. There's something about Jamie that just oozes Jace. Then seeing him bring Jace to life on the bring screen.... WOW. Thank you Jamie to proving the doubters wrong, for not listening to the crap that was said about you, and most importantly, thank you for bringing Jace to life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels