Mundie Moms

Saturday, August 10, 2013

BuzzFeed: If Cassie Clare's Shadowhunters Ate in the Mean Girls Cafeteria


Happy Saturday, Mundie Moms. I'm looking through posts and tweets for TMI movie news and dreaming about Monday's premiere when I came across BuzzFeed's hysterical post, "If Cassie Clare's Shadowhunters Ate in the Mean Girls Cafeteria". 

Here's my favorite, because it's SOOOOO true:

Varsity Jocks:

Jace Wayland, The Mortal Instruments
Arrogant, charming & extremely awesome at slaying demons, Jace is pretty much the jock in the Shadowhunter world. He’s basically Aaron Samuels & Shane Oman combined. Oh – and did we mention his amazing good looks? If Jace sat in front of us in math, we’d pretty much lose our ability to understand limits, too.

Maybe it's because school is getting ready to start, and my freshman son is taking Formal Geometry (which means I need to brush up my own theorems in order to help with a word problem here and there), but I can't help thinking about Jace walking into math class. That would have made the semester much more interesting semester for sure.

Read more of BuzzFeed's post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels