Mundie Moms

Monday, July 22, 2013

WATCH Clever TV's Coverage of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Panel From Comic Con


Hello and Happy Mundane Monday!! I'm so thrilled about today's post, because Clever TV has posted the ENTIRE The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones panel from Comic Con. Let me just say, the line to get into H Hall, where the panel was at, was INSANE! I heard from someone there that this was their biggest group yet. I can see that being possible. Myself and few other fansites who had interviews with the cast prior to the panel didn't get into the panel, because of how insanely long the line was. While I'm bummed I missed the panel, I do have exclusives coming soon from my interviews with Godfrey and Robert, as well as from the TMI signing line I got into.

Check out the TMI panel:



You can also catch Clever TV's coverage of these panels:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels