Mundie Moms

Monday, July 22, 2013

MTV Talks With the Cast of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones & Robert Sheehan's Shout Out To Mundie Moms!

MTV sat down with the entire cast of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, Jamie Campbell Bower, Kevin Zegers, Lily Collins, Robert Sheehan and Godfrey Gao to discuss their thoughts on the upcoming movie. As you can see from the interview clips, this cast is incredible close knit and hilarious!

Get More: MTV Shows

Jamie and Lily discuss their awkward audition together from The Mortal Instruments

Get More: MTV Shows

Robert Sheehan gives a SHUT OUT to Mundie Moms ( which starts at 1:42 in the clip & you see more of it here)! It's done is fun, and more on this can be found in my upcoming post with my interview with him. ;)

Get More: MTV Shows

LOL gotta love Robbie! Yes Lily, a care package will be on it's way soon. haha

2 comments:

  1. ROTFLMAO Yay for the shout-out! Robert is too, too cute, and NO! I mean that in a maternal way not a cougar way, but my twenty year old daughter (who's stunning, by the way) thinks he's the perfect Simon which is a huge, huge compliment!

    Great post, Katie. I enjoyed the videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I didn't see his shout out until after my interview with him, but he told me exactly what he said during our interview. We had a great laugh about it, and continued on with the joke. He is HILARIOUS and I know some people took what he said the wrong way. There is NO stalker, and he seriously meant that in good fun. With him I felt like I was joking around with my brother during our interview. He knows we adore him. :) He is the PERFECT Simon! We talked about that in my interview that I'll be posting shortly.

      Thank you Ricki for reading them! :)

      Delete

Labels