Mundie Moms

Friday, July 5, 2013

Hebel Design Necklace Seen on Jamie



Cassie clarified a mystery regarding a necklace Jamie's been spotted wearing. Here's what she had to say about it on her tumblr:

I’ve a bunch of questions in my email about this! (Email breakdown, 30% about the end of Clockwork Princess, 30% who dies next book, 30% jewelry/Jamie, 10% ducks.)
That is Viviene’s necklace, and I didn’t comment before because … I didn’t notice. Sorry, Viv. I had a few people ask how Jamie could have a Clockwork Princess necklace when they filmed before CP2 came out: answer is, I had a box of CP2 jewelry with me at the Grove signing I did with Lily in March, and she took the necklace to give to Jamie because she thought he’d like it. Boys, they like knives.* And it’s nice I think that our Jace has Cortana since Emma wants to be like him, and it’s her weapon. :)

Lily I gave a Clockwork Angel to. She’s read the ID series as well. She’s a peach, as my grandfather would say. :)

So hopefully that clears that up.

(*Girls, we like knives too.)
Here's the link to The Cortana Lariat on Hebel Design's webpage. I own a few of her necklaces/rings/bracelets and let me assure you that they are even more gorgeous in person. Also, they make great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels