Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

DOON by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon; Book Trailer Reveal


Hello! I'm excited to be teaming up with authors Lorie Langdon and Carey Corp to share their book trailer for their upcoming release, DOON, which hits stores on August 20th!

Check out this trailer!



Great trailer. The only problem I had with it, is I wanted to see more. haha 
What you think of the trailer? 

About the Book:

Veronica doesn't think she's going crazy. But why can't anyone else see the mysterious blond boy who keeps popping up wherever she goes?

When her best friend, Mackenna, invites her to spend the summer in Scotland, Veronica jumps at the opportunity to leave her complicated life behind for a few months. But the Scottish countryside holds other plans. Not only has the imaginary kilted boy followed her to Alloway, she and Mackenna uncover a strange set of rings and a very unnerving letter from Mackenna's great aunt---and when the girls test the instructions Aunt Gracie left behind, they find themselves transported to a land that defies explanation.

Doon seems like a real-life fairy tale, complete with one prince who has eyes for Mackenna and another who looks suspiciously like the boy from Veronica's daydreams. But Doon has a dark underbelly as well. The two girls could have everything they've longed for... or they could end up breaking an enchantment and find themselves trapped in a world that has become a nightmare.

This story had me at Scotland! I can not wait to sit down and read this book. Sounds like a great Summer read doesn't it? 

You can pre-order it now from Barnes & Noble and Amazon
Add it to Goodreads

Look for my review to be up in the next couple of weeks here on Mundie Moms along with a GIVEAWAY! 


Want to learn more about DOON? You can find out more about the book, the series, the Kingdom of DOON, and much more HERE at Doon Series.com.


Find out more about authors Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon here

16 comments:

  1. Love this trailer. Katie, I have read Doon. You NEED to read it. I am not kidding when I say I have read it three times in the last few weeks. It reminds me so much of the River of Time series- you are going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING trailer! Out of the park! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I have to read this book!!! Coranne- I was totally thinking it sounded like the River of Time series which is my all time favorite series!! So excited to read this one. Great trailer too. Love the dress.
    Clean Teen Fiction
    Clean Adult Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool trailer! I can't wait to read it with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coranne - You seriously rock!! Thank you so much for supporting Doon. Being debut authors, you are a dream come true. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess - We think it's a homerun too! :D

    Kathryn - I love the dress too...I've tried every way I know how to get my hands on it, to no avail. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Tracey! I love that our book one of those stories a mother and daughter could enjoy...perhaps for different reasons. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! Can't wait to read this one!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous trailer! You know, I think it's the first I've seen that actually makes me want to read its book. And your promo pics? BE U TEE FULL!

      Cheering for you,
      Gabbyro

      Delete
  10. Thanks, Gabbyro! :o)
    I can't take any credit for our phenomenal trailer, so I totally agree that it draws you in and makes you want to know more...which, of course, I LOVE. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Beth! So glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is probably one of the best trailers I have ever seen. I have been to Scotland and I loved it. I can't wait! (I am squealing like a giddy school girl!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly - Lorie & I still squeal every time we watch it!

      Delete
  13. LOVE the concept, the cover, and the amazing book trailer! WTG Carey and Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the concept, the cover, and the amazing book trailer! WTG Carey and Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Labels