Mundie Moms

Monday, June 10, 2013

The Bane Chronicles: Vampires, Scones & Edmund Herondale by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan, Teaser



We're right about a week away from the next installment of The Bane Chronicles: Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale being released, and today Cassie treated us to a snippet:
Bane Chronicles snippet #3: Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale
I was very stupid,” Edmund said, almost violently. “I thought of love as a game. It is not a game. It is more serious than death. Without Linette, I might as well be dead.”
“You speak of giving up your Shadowhunter nature,” said Magnus softly. “One can give up many things for love, but one should not give up oneself.”
“Is that so, Bane?” Edmund whirled on him. “I was born to be a warrior, and I was born to be with her. Tell me how to reconcile the two, because I cannot!” — Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale, coming out June 18th for e-readers everywheres!
This installment, which is co-written by Cassie herself and Sarah Rees Brennan, will be available for e-book download on June 18th, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels