Mundie Moms

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Shadowhunter Fan Art: Love Is Watching Someone Die by Cassandra Jean

I don't know what it is about Cassandra Jean's fanart that gets to me, but she does. I mean that in the best possible way. Some of her pictures leave us swooning, others leave us grinning like idiots, and then there are some that leave us on the verge of tears, like this one.



Love is watching someone die by Cassandra JP.
I’m always so cheerful in the mornings! This isn’t a specific scene from anything; I was listening to the Death Cab song What Sarah Said:
And I rationed my breaths as I said to myself that I’d already taken too much today/As each descending peak on the LCD took you a little farther away from me /But I’m thinking of what Sarah said/ that “Love is watching someone die” /So who’s going to watch you die?
and I started pestering Cassandra so … this is Simon, Tessa and Magnus and it’s just a meditation on being immortal in a world full of mortals. Eventually your love comes down to watching someone die…
*Art by Cassandra JP, breaking hearts for years and years!

I don't know about you guys, but in my mind no one that I love in Cassie's books dies. *so there* lol 

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful drawing. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Labels