Mundie Moms

Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Weekly Round Up In The Stacks (IMM #161 / STS #24)

Happy Sunday! It's SUMMER time and I'm so excited to have my kids home from school. I'm looking forward to a few relaxing days and plenty of reading time. Over the past two weeks I've received some exciting new releases, and a few upcoming releases. You can check out what I received from BEA here. Here's what I've recently received to review on Mundie Moms:


Random House:
Disney Hyperion
Harper Teen
Soho Teen
Entangled Teen
From the Author

Zondervan
Fierce Reads

I received these lovelies from Fierce Reads for a GIVEAWAY! Let's right, one lucky reader will WIN all 4 of these!! Find out how you can win them HERE

THANK YOU to: Random House, Harper Teen, Kiki Hamilton, Disney Hyperion, Soho Teen, Entangled Teen, Fierce Reads and Zondervan for these fabulous reads.

What goodies have you recently received? I'd love to see what you received. Leave me a link and I'll stop by and check it out and leave you a comment. :)

HAPPY READING!

14 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your review on Teardrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, lots of awesome sweetie. <3 I hope you enjoy them all :D Reboot is just so so good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoU! I agree, REBOOT was really good. :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! Love to read Teardrop:) Have fun reading!

    My StS:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/stacking-shelves-3-netgalley-book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh!! i'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Teardrop! It looks good, I just haven't heard anything about it yet!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Katie, come link up your IMM on MPB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun! Thank you for letting me know about your link up. I haven't linked up to it in a long time, since I took the inspiration between it and STSt and created my own. :) Plus I'm not very faithful at posting this meme every week. lol

      Delete
  6. I've got a bunch of those same books, and I'm so thrilled to have them! You've got a bunch on this list that weren't on my radar though. Excited to add them to the tbr pile! Here's what we got for this week's releases:
    http://childrenspublishing.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-yalit-releases-67-613-plus-twelve.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I love it when others find new books to add to their lists from this post. I'm checking out your goodies now :)

      Delete

Labels