Mundie Moms

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 2013 YA / MG Releases

Hello! It's almost Summer Time and that means hitting the beach, the pool or staying indoors where it's nice and cool. Check out some of these new titles you can take with you when you go cool off from the blistering summer heat.



June 1st:
June 4th:
June 6th:
June 8th:
June 11th:
June 18th
June 19th:
June 20th:
June 25th:
June 27th:

As always, if I left off any of this month's YA/MG releases, please leave me a comment below with the title and author and I'll add it. Thank you! HAPPY READING!

4 comments:

  1. Diversion Books has two new YA titles this month:

    Outcast by Adrienne Kress (available today!) http://www.diversionbooks.com/ebooks/outcast
    Data Runner by Sam A. Patel - June 25th http://www.diversionbooks.com/ebooks/data-runner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing books coming out this month. I need to learn to read faster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Katie. So many amazing books coming out. I already read Abandon and it's fantastic. Can't wait to read Siege and Storm and Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete

Labels