Mundie Moms

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Top Secret Shadowhunter Project Is Now LIVE, Jamie is Jace


A few weeks ago myself,  FangirlishTMI SourceHypable & Page to Premiere teamed up and asked fans to take part in our SECRET Shadowhunter Project. What was that project? To let Jamie know that many of us TMI fans believe he is the right Jamie. Yes, I was once a doubter, but after meeting him on the movie set last year I had nothing but 100% confidence that the right guy was cast for Jace. Luckily so many of you feel the same way! Our hope is in the midst of so much negativity surrounding his casting of Jace, he'll see how much we do love and support him. Check out the LIVE project!




Don't see your sign here? Don't worry! Jamie will see it. I always knew the TMI fandom was amazing, but you guys blew us away with this project. Our goal was 300 pictures for this project, and you guys surpassed that! I mean like really surpassed it. We couldn't fit all the pictures into the video. 


Here's the result of you amazing support of Jamie, MortalInstrumentsLove.com features all of the pictures you guys have sent it. What's so cool about it, is that pictures will continue to be added to it. Didn't send in a picture? Don't worry, I didn't either. I was too focused on spreading the word that I forgot too. Good news is, you still can, and we'll add it to the tumblr page. You can submit FAMILY FRIENDLY pictures to here. THANK YOU to Fangirlish for all the time she's put in behind the scenes on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels