Mundie Moms

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TMI Movie News: A New Movie Release Date & More

There's been some EXCITING news surrounding a new cover photo Sony Picture's Mortal Movie facebook page shared yesterday:


See anything different? That AUGUST 21st date is looking mighty pretty sitting front and center there! That's right, 3 MONTHS FROM TODAY we'll have our movie! That's up two days from the original release date of August 23rd! I know, talk about the best present Sony Pictures could give us fans! I'm just saying I won't complain if they want to move the release date up a month or two....


In other movie news, Cassie recently shared this picture of herself pointing to that sexy TMI movie poster hanging way up high on that wall. Not sure what it's so high, but I'm glad it's displayed!


The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie makes 17 magazine's list of Must See Summer Movies! Cassie posted that exciting news here. Here's what they had to say:

Jace says: that’s right I am :>

Yes Jace, you are! ;)


Along with Sony's sneakiness on changing the movie release date, Cassie snuck a tumblr picture change on us that features a still from the movie! Have you guys scene the TMI Movie image of Jace and Clary? I'm thinking we need MORE of this picture. lol I love the new avatar and this picture! Don't ask me, but for some reason I want to insert one of those bubbles between Jace and Clary's head that has Jace saying, "As You Wish" to Clary. Don't judge me. I've had little sleep, and for some reason The Princess Bride quote jumped into my head with this picture, which by the way, I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels