Mundie Moms

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Love This!

Sorry for all the posts this evening. I'm just getting back into town from TLA up in Fort Worth and Moderating the SPRING INTO THE FUTURE event with Veronica Rossi, Tahereh Mafi, Cynthia Hand, and Anna Carey, and I hopped on the computer to see what Cassie posted, which is why I'm posting all her stuff now. THIS is something she posted earlier today that I seriously LOVE!!!


I loved the books I grew up with reading. I had a limited amount of books to choice from and YA and MG sections didn't exist when I was growing up. Seeing the vast number of books kids have to choose from now, and the characters they get to grow up reading is AMAZING! Maybe that's one of the reasons I love reading YA and MG so much. These are the characters that had they been around when I was growing up, I would have loved spending all my free time reading about them. Now reading about these characters gives me another thing to help me stay connected to my kids and the kids I work with. Well, that and I've always been a life long reader, and I don't see that changing, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels