Mundie Moms

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm on BlogLovin'


With GoogleReader ending this Summer, I've decided to make the switch now so that I can still follow all of my favorite blogs through BlogLovin'. I've recently joined, and am still trying to figure it out, but so far so good. The only thing I've noticed that's really annoying about this site, is that it's got my OLD graphic from 3 years ago, and the name I first had in the blog before it was ever made public, from 4 years ago. Hopefully I can get that updated soon.

If you're on here, let me know so I can follow you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm on there too. I love how it was so easy to just transfer all my blogs I follow from google reader to bloglovin. I thought it didn't work because I didn't see yours then I saw it under the old name. Good thing because I didn't feel like figuring out how to follow someone new. :)
    Clean Teen Fiction
    Clean Adult Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm in there too! I already follow, but yes is your old name :) Mi blog is Inbetween Books

    ReplyDelete

Labels