Mundie Moms

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Shadowhunter Tarot Cards




Cassie has been posting CassandraJean's awesome artwork of her Shadowhunter Tarot cards, and recently she posted the entire collection that Cassandra has done so far. Aren't these cool looking? I'm not a tarot card kind of person, but I really hope these will be available for download or something I love these. The 1st row is from the Infernal Devices, the 2nd row, The Mortal Instruments Series, and the 3rd row is The Dark Artifices.

What do you guys think? Would you down load them if they were available?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the first thing about Tarot cards - well, other than that there are cards like Death and two of cups and such - but even without any knowledge I think these cards are AMAZING!! I love the sort of comic book feel they have to them, how they're like pen or pencil drawings. I thin, based solely on visual beauty, the Love Card is my favorite. It's so gorgeous and I love how it's kind of two-sided. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

Labels