Mundie Moms

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Twitter Tuesday - Tammara Webber


Both Katie (her review of Easy) and I (my review of Easy) loved Tammara's story and gave it a 5-star rating. Now if you know anything about Katie and I, you know we don't agree about every book we read, but we definitely agreed that Easy was a book more people should pick up and read.

Tammara stated on twitter that she's doing some research in the Bay Area the weekend of February 23rd and Kepler's has arranged for her to do a book signing. Yes, one of my favorite Bay Area stops and the bookstore that's going to have Cassie's book tour stop in March.

So if you're in the Bay Area that weekend will you stop by? And if you haven't picked up Easy yet, what is stopping you? It made our Top Ten lists of 2012; pick it up and see why. Besides, Mundie Moms, you guys need to meet Lucas.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the Bay Area and I love Kepler's! Seriously looking forward to this event. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa B - I'm going to do my very best to be there! But I have a long commute in from Reno!

    ReplyDelete

Labels