Mundie Moms

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

AudioBook Teaser: Cinder by Marissa Meyer

One of my goals this year is to review more audiobooks. I've realized I'm seriously missing out on listening to some awesome books, and not only that, I can easily listen to them while I'm working out, driving, cleaning the house etc. I feel like this almost as bad as not reading e-books (gasp). I know, I'm old fashion and love sitting down with a physical book in my hand, but that too is another goal of mine this year.... to read more ebooks. 


Recently I reviewed Marissa Meyer's Cinder on the blog and I'll be posting my review of Scarlet soon. This a book that both Sophie and I enjoyed, and one we'd recommend picking up. If you've not yet picked up a Marissa Meyer book you're missing out! Today I've got a lovely treat from MacMillan Audio to share with you guys. A clip of the Cinder audiobook. If you're like me, after you listen to this you're going to wonder why in the world you've not yet picked up this audiobook yet. Listen HERE, and tell me what you think. Is this an audiobook you've already listened to or one you'd pick up? This is an audiobook I'll be adding to my list to listen to this year.

About the Book:


Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl. . . . 

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future. - quoted from Goodreads


You can currently purchase the Cinder audiobook via Audible | Barnes & Noble | Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels