Mundie Moms

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Reading Challenge: 100 Book Reading Challenge

This is one of my favorite reading challenges! I've been doing this challenge since 2009, which was started by a few friends of mine, and each year gets more and more fun and challenging. Though Twilight Moms isn't really hosting it anymore, my friends over at Eve's Fan Garden are. Same great friends, new website name. The rules are simple- you commit to read 100 books over the year. You have to read books from at least 50 different authors. That's it! Want to join in? Go here & sign up. 

Here's my 2013 reading list: (which will be added to as I read/review each book)

  1. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
  2. The Essence by Kimberly Derting
  3. Falling for You by Lisa Schroeder 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels