Mundie Moms

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Infernal Devices Movie?



Before City of Bones had even finished filming, there was already buzz around the TMI / ID fan site world about the possibility of there being an Infernal Devices movie. I mean, Will and Jem on the big screen, YES please! All joking aside, YES please make this into a movie! I LOVE this series and want nothing more than to see this beautiful, dark and exciting Victorian London time, and my favorite Shadowhunters on the big screen. 

Good news for us fans, Constantin Films, who owns the movie rights for The Mortal Instruments movies also owns the rights to The Infernal Devices! Last weekend Martin Moszkowicz, executive producer for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie asked fans on twitter:


This of course put all of us in a fandom overload over the possibility of this movie coming to life! That also sent fans Cassie's way to ask her questions about the possibility of ID being made into a movie. Here's a few of the fan questions that were asked of her on Twitter and what she replied back with. 





What do you guys think? Want to see The Infernal Devices on the big screen? 

*CassieClare's tweet images from TMI Source

7 comments:

  1. YES. I want to see Will Herondale on the big screen, please. :D I mean, I'm trying not to get too excited, you know, just in case, but I'm still super excited on the possibility of ID becoming a movie series. I think I might even cry if it does. ;D
    Cheers!

    Millie @ Millie D's Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! It is my very favorite YA series..... Plus more Magnus Bane on the big screen *squee*

    {Please ignore my fangirl moment....}

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES!!!! Love the ID series! I think i like it more than TMI. Cant wait for both to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES YES!!!! Love the ID series! I think i like it more than TMI. Cant wait for both to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG YES! It would be too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would awesome!! As much as I love the TMI series, I love the ID series a bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's not much in the way of a summary that wouldn't be a spoiler here. I'll say it's an action-filled adventure that takes Tessa and her companions all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it's too late. As Jem's health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves — even if it means never seeing the other one again?

    By: Mae of Bankruptcy Renton

    ReplyDelete

Labels