Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

TMI Movie News: Breaking Dawn 2 Movie to Feature TMI: City of Bones Movie Trailer


Last night The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie director Harald Zwart answered a slew of fan questions via his tumblr. One of which was about the TMI Movie Trailer. Harald confirmed that the TMI trailer WILL BE seen with the Breaking Dawn 2 movie, which will be in theaters Nov. 16th!!


Does this make you want to go watch Breaking Dawn 2 if you weren't planning on it? I'm keeping my fingers crossed this trailer is seen with my movie showing. I might have to go watch this movie twice just to see the TMI trailer. I'm guessing we'll get info about a sound track and more movie info soon as well. I seriously can't wait for the TMI movie to be out!

1 comment:

  1. !!!!! Ohhh, it DEFINATELY makes me want to go see Breaking Dawn part 2 if it means seeing the trailer! Of coarse!

    ReplyDelete

Labels