Mundie Moms

Monday, November 19, 2012

Cassie Clare's Wish List For a 2nd TMI Movie Trailer


MTV's Hollywood Crush recently sat down with Cassie Clare and asked her about he wish list for TMI Movie trailer #2. Let's right, trailer number 2!! Here's what Cassie said:


"What I really hope they show in a new trailer is Magnus' party and more of Magnus," she said. "I think that probably it's not in the trailer because those are heavy CGI scenes with a lot of effects, and there's just no way to do them that quickly, so I'm really looking forward to seeing that. There's a certain flying motorcycle that I'm looking forward to seeing. There's some great fighting stuff with Aidan Turner and stunts with Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Lily Collins that are going to be really fun to watch.

"This is just a teaser—it's just supposed to give you a little taste of the movie, so I think there's going to be more kind of narrative trailers that are going to come," she continued. "And, of course, I hope they'll include a little bit of the greenhouse scene, which is really beautiful. I think people would love to see a bit of that."




Um, yes, MAGNUS please! That's all I'm wishing for in trailer number two is a whole lot of Magnus. Shoot I'd even take a peep or even a glance, just PLEASE GIVE US Magnus. What is one thing you'd like to see in the second trailer?

2 comments:

Labels