Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Author Interview with David Levithan

This past weekend was AWESOME! The Texas Book Festival weekend kicked off with me having the opportunity to interview Every Day author, David Levithan


David was in town for the festival, and had a signing on Friday night at Book People. I invited my friend Stacy with Girls in the Stacks to interview David with me. You wouldn't be able to tell from this video that she was internally fan girling over this interview. I on the other hand has issues talking. That might have had to do with the fact that along with David, whom I view as a YA power house, Rebecca Stead and Kristin Cashore were also there. Yep, major fangirling happening. I seriously adore David! If you ever get the chance to meet him, do! He's fascinating, and amazing to talk to.Prior to the filming of our interview I said David's last name perfectly, but once the cameras turned on I got so tongue tied..... here's the video (take 3).




Thank you to David for the interview and to his publisher, Random House for making this possible. Also thank you to Stacy (Girls in the Stacks) for coming down and doing the interview with me, and filming it. I'll have a post up soon about the book festival, along with a giveaway! 



About the Book:





In his New York Times bestselling novel, David Levithan introduces readers to what Entertainment Weekly calls a "wise, wildly unique" love story about A, a teen who wakes up every morning in a different body, living a different life.

Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl. 

There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.

It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.

With his new novel, David Levithan, bestselling co-author of Will Grayson, Will Grayson, and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, has pushed himself to new creative heights. He has written a captivating story that will fascinate readers as they begin to comprehend the complexities of life and love in A’s world, as A and Rhiannon seek to discover if you can truly love someone who is destined to change every day -quoted from Goodreads

Purchase from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book People (who may still have some signed stock left)

6 comments:

  1. Great interview you guys!! I love David Levithan. I wish I could've made it to the Festival this year. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia! I wish you could have come too!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to make it to that festival sometime! Fantastic interview, I love David!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those TMI set bracelets I see there?

    ReplyDelete

Labels